Kitchen remodeling can take some time, we don’t mean to be too unrealistic. However, we promise to keep it to a minimum – as that gives our clients satisfaction, which in turn gives us satisfaction.
There are several stages in every kitchen remodeling.
Before the actual remodeling, there is the planning and design stage and then your current kitchen will go through the following stages before becoming brand new:
- Demolition phase – it sounds worse than it is. We aren’t really going to use dynamite on your kitchen, but we are going to skin it to its bone. Some wall might need to be taken down to enlarge the space for example – depends on your needs.
- Utilities – here we’re going to make any required changes to your gas or electrical lines. In case you want your stove or refrigerator placed in another area
- Painting – We paint your ceiling, walls and trims before putting in place anything else new
- Flooring – The flooring, one of the most important parts of the kitchen. Even though we are experts in remodeling, flooring is where we really don’t have any competition in the Seattle area! This is reason enough to have your kitchen remodel in Sumner, WA today!
- The next stages include placing the cabinets, countertops, appliances, and lightings.
- The final stage is always to finish everything up and give the last detail the attention it needs for your kitchen to be the perfect kitchen you always dreamt of.
Going through all of these stages, while at the same time dedicating them the time needed for the work to be done with precision, care and professionalism, ourselves and other experts estimate a rough time of four to ten weeks. It sounds too good to be true, well it isn’t and it can be done qualitatively. We really are the experts in our area.